About Advanced Email Extractor Pro
Advanced Email Extractor is a tool #1 for eMarketing Pros since 1998.
It designed to collect business contacts from webpages on the Internet (using HTTP and HTTPS protocols) and from HTML and text files on the local disks.
Advanced Email Extractor supports keyword search (with more than 300 search engines), it can process web sites where authorization is required and has a many useful settings for rapidly and flexible work.
Advanced Email Extractor (AEE) is designed to extract e-mail addresses from web-pages on the Internet (using HTTP and HTTPS protocols) and from HTML and text files on local disks. AEE supports operation through a proxy-server and works very fast, as it is able of loading several pages simultaneously, and requires very few resources.
AEE has various limiters of scanning range, using which you can extract only the addresses you actually need from web-pages, instead of extracting all the addresses present there. You can not only limit scanning depth and width, you also can cut off unnecessary paths using patterns or just delete them from jobs list during operation. AEE is very flexible and may be used to extract e-mail addresses with owners real names from "simple sites" as well as from web-forums built on scripts and from servers like ZDNet. Also you can use popular search engines (Google, Bing, Excite, Yahoo, InfoSeek and others, including UK, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Taiwanese, Chinese, Hong-Kong, Dutch, Brazilian, Portuguese, Finnish, Canadian, Danish, Russian, Czech, Israelitish, Greek, Australian, New Zealand and Estonian engines) for search by keywords.
Advanced Email Extractor is built on Microsoft Internet Explorer kernel and therefore features unmatched compatibility with all web-servers and has knowledge of all subtleties of HTTP and HTPS protocols.
Key features which are not available in other email extractors:
- Multi language interface in MS Office 2007 style;
- 400+ search engines from 36 countries
- two HTML parsers Microsoft parser and built-in parser
- scripting technology to process found emails on fly
- flexible limiters of scanning range
- Simplified HTTP authorization on such websites as web forums or paid services;
- Distribution of download flows by domains;
- Search restrictions: by country, domain, document code page;
- Customizable list of exceptions;
- Filter by keywords with support of logical expressions;
- Anti-flood filter to regulate load on scanned websites;
- Bandwidth limitation scheduler;
- Proxy support;
- Masking by User-Agent;
- Filters by MIME-types of the scanned document;
- Mechanism of dynamic content replacement;
- Mode of multi thread scanning which enables to process up to 50 documents at once;
- Daily updated script schemes for information recognition;
AEE works under Windows Vista / Windows 7 with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
installed. It will never go
* Schemes are small auxiliary scripts that help AEE to solve specific tasks and extend its capabilities. Using custom schemes, AEE can access web-pages under processing and retrieve specific data. Actually, custom scheme can fully substitute AEE logic, leaving untouched only the HTML parsing function and visualization of the data found.
* Multisearch. You can search for addresses through several search engines simultaneously. Similar links found by different search engines are being excluded so the search is much faster and more effective than search using several standard versions launched simultaneously.
AEE is shareware. If you use this software after the 30 day evaluation period a registration is required. You can order the fully licensed version of AEE over the Internet with any major credit card.
If you've made a payment, but haven't got a confirmation letter with your serial number (registration code) within a reasonable amount of time (two business days for credit card payments or two weeks for other payments), please notify us about that! We're very sorry for any inconvenience caused by those delays.